Here’s a peak at one of John Brown’s sculpting DVDs, Sculpting Comic Book Style. In the full version, John demonstrates how to sculpt a comic book superhero, beginning with the concept illustration and ending with a step by step tutorial through the actual sculpt. Check out the clip and see what John Brown can teach you about sculpting the ultimate comic book superhero.
Fine Arts Recent Posts:
- What’s the difference between oil-based NSP clay by Chavant and water-based WED clay by Laguna?
- How to Safely Get Your Sculptures to American Fine Arts Foundry
- An Introduction to Artist Armatures
- The Importance of Pricing for Your Market Level
- The Importance of Proper Market Placement
- The Importance of a Cohesive Collection
- Does patina really affect the impact of your fine art bronze?
- How to take professional looking photos of your sculpture on a budget: part III
- How to take professional looking photos of your sculpture on a budget: part II
- How to take professional looking photos of your sculpture on a budget: part I
Fine Arts Archives:
Fine Arts Categories:
Fine Arts Meta:
- "A drawing is simply a line going for a walk." ~ PAUL KLEE 5 days ago
- "Texture is the most enduring and ubiquitous underpinning of form." LYNDA LEHMANN 1 week ago
- Do you have a color vision for your #bronzecasting? It is what draws the viewers eye, and engenders a visceral resp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- “Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art.” ~ LEONARDO DA VINCI 2 weeks ago
- The process of creating a jd Hansen sculpture is unique. It requires a close collaboration between the artist and t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago