Here’s a peak at one of John Brown’s sculpting DVDs, Sculpting Comic Book Style. In the full version, John demonstrates how to sculpt a comic book superhero, beginning with the concept illustration and ending with a step by step tutorial through the actual sculpt. Check out the clip and see what John Brown can teach you about sculpting the ultimate comic book superhero.
Fine Arts Recent Posts:
- What’s the difference between oil-based NSP clay by Chavant and water-based WED clay by Laguna?
- How to Safely Get Your Sculptures to American Fine Arts Foundry
- An Introduction to Artist Armatures
- The Importance of Pricing for Your Market Level
- The Importance of Proper Market Placement
- The Importance of a Cohesive Collection
- Does patina really affect the impact of your fine art bronze?
- How to take professional looking photos of your sculpture on a budget: part III
- How to take professional looking photos of your sculpture on a budget: part II
- How to take professional looking photos of your sculpture on a budget: part I
Fine Arts Archives:
Fine Arts Categories:
Fine Arts Meta:
- American Fine Arts pioneered the process of using the VoxelJet Industrial scale printer for art foundry projects. A… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- “Only art penetrates… the seeming realities of this world. There is another reality, the genuine one, which we lose… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- Meet Brett Barney | AFA's Chief Collaborator Imagine your complex, physics-defying artwork concept realized. shoutoutla.com/meet-brett-bar… 2 months ago
- Artists from Across the Americas Encouraged To Submit Qualifications for Five Major Permanent Works of Public Art a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- Are you looking for a better #foundry, #fabrication & installation service? @AFAFoundry is exclusively for artists,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago